Simon Byrne – Business Analyst
An experienced Business Analyst and Software Project and Team Manager, I have a proven track record in delivering high quality software releases, leading teams to successfully completing projects and in driving process improvements across divisions, departments and geographic locations.
● Acting as the bridge between business and technical teams.
● Gathering user requirements and delivering appropriate software solutions.
● Business Process Management – Process Mapping, analysis and improvement.
● 10+ years experience as Business Analyst, team manager and project leader leading international and globally dispersed projects and teams.
● Leader of process improvement projects, driving implementation of organizations strategic objectives.
● Agile Software Project Management
● Full software lifecycle – Requirements gathering -software design – development – Quality assurance – training and documentation– 2nd level support – Change requests.
● Software Quality Assurance strategy and execution – manual and automated
● Technically adept and current – Master of Advanced Studies in Information and Communciation Technologies 2016 .
● Bilingual English(mother tongue) and French.